Yes Its Myself
Yes Its Myself.
Good Day.
Hi let me introduce myself. My name is Mark Anthony Amonggo Nabus. I am 17 years old and was born July 29, 2000 at Roxas City, Philippines. I am the youngest in our family. I have 2 siblings named Catherine and John. My father is named Gary Nabus and my mother is Marilou Nabus. we leaved Roxas city when I was 8 years old because of the death of my mother and we went to Bicol to live there and to continue grade school but in 4th grade we transfer in Sta. Rosa Laguna and now currently living here. I finished junior highschool at Saint Michael College Laguna.
In my favorites I just love watching anime. I love listening to music. I like watching Logan Paul, a youtuber. I am a fan of movie marathon. I like playing LOL
And this is a song I can connect to myself.
There was a time when I was alone
Nowhere to go and no place to call home
My only friend was the man in the moon
And even sometimes he would go away, too
Then one night, as I closed my eyes
I saw a shadow flying high
He came to me with the sweetest smile
Told me he wanted to talk for awhile
He said, "Peter Pan, that's what they call me
I promise that you'll never be lonely, " and ever since that day
I am a lost boy from Neverland
Usually hanging out with Peter Pan
And when we're bored we play in the woods
Always on the run from Captain Hook
"Run, run, lost boy, " they say to me
Away from all of reality
Neverland is home to lost boys like me
And lost boys like me are free
Neverland is home to lost boys like me
And lost boys like me are free
thats all that I can share.
hey Philosopher.
SIGMUND FREUD
“We are never so defenseless against suffering we love.” This is one of quotes that shows that people could be cleanse by making conscious their unconscious thoughts and motivation, therefore gaining insight.. He is 20th century neurologist, acknowledge as the father of modern psychology and one of the most influential and controversial minds of the 19th and 20th century. He is Sigmund Freud.
Psychoanalysis means the set of theories and therapeutic techniques related to the study of making a conscious mind unconscious, like making a chaotic thing kempt or decent. It seems to aim to release restrained emotions and experiences. It have to provide psychological relief through the open expression of strong emotion that can a person be helped and cured. Its all about repressing memories and remembering all memories, and discovering some painful and not so good or not so pleasant memories which causes them more distress.
In psychoanalysis, it is believed that when we explain our own behaviour to ourselves or others we rarely give a true account of motivation. We really are being motivated when doing Freud’s psychoanalysis. It can help us by the; We can solve our mental illnesses by also helping ourselves to be cured and also by motivating or letting ourselves to be cured.
In conclusion, Freud’s psychoanalysis is good for disorders with our mental and is really good to be used but I think we first must be motivated and prepared to invest some time because I think it really needs lot of time to do. It helps our minds to be peaceful. And now I therefore conclude that psychoanalysis might be a good cure and recommend it for that. Because it helps us to have a mind that we know is peaceful and free of worries..



Mga Komento
Mag-post ng isang Komento